De Sweet Bite

De Sweet Bite

Thursday, February 7, 2008

How to Order

PLACING ORDERS
  1. Orders and enquiries are via email only
  2. Please do sms once you sent an email to me. Order will be confirmed once you received my confirmation.
  3. 14 days leadtime is required. For festive and popular dates please place order earlier than 14 days to avoid disappointment
  4. For order cupcakes more than 1000, please make your order at least 1 month to avoid disappointment
  5. Please add the date of collection/delivery on Subject header
  6. Don’t forgot to add your contact number as well.. and not forget your name
  7. Urgent orders (within 14 days) might still be accepted if there’s still baking slot available.
  8. U need to pay deposit thru my account number once i confirmed ur order
  9. Emails are generally answered within 48hrs, sometimes replies may be slow during peak periods. I seek your understanding in this matter. Thank you

Email me the details of your order at de.sweet.bite@gmail.com

  • Date of collection/delivery
  • Your name & Contact number
  • Quantity
  • Cupcakes flavour
  • Note (optional)
  • Design (designs from dE Sweet Bite gallery OR if u have designs, let me know)
DELIVERY CHARGES
  • FREE DELIVERY for order more than RM200 (depends where are u staying)
  • MINIMUM CHARGES : RM18
  • I can deliver around JB depends with my schedule
  • Or you can drop by at my house (address and map will given when the order confirm)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hye ayumi, i've sent u email twice and do sms u once i sent but until now i'm still not get any respons fm u. plz do check ur email then get me once u rcvd it.tq...farina