De Sweet Bite

De Sweet Bite

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Little Aisha




This cupcakes was ordered by little Aishah.. n the design requested by her..
If u guys have design, just let me know k..
Happy Munching! :)

- thanks kak!d cuppies were very nice n taste lovely.=)
will order more frm time to time.hee (aisha)

- i loveee the elmo and cookie monster! it was so awesomely adorable.my friends and i kept staring at it all through our classes. some of my guy friends loveeee the bikini design.&& the rainbow and butterfly design,, is just so cute!!

thanks btw. fantabulous job! i'll definitely ask my sis (aishah) to order more more more ;p;p (sarah)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks kak!d cuppies were very nice n taste lovely.=)
will order more frm time to time.hee,

Anonymous said...

i loveee the elmo and cookie monster! it was so awesomely adorable.my friends and i kept staring at it all through our classes. some of my guy friends loveeee the bikini design.&& the rainbow and butterfly design,, is just so cute!!
thanks btw. fantabulous job! i'll definitely ask my sis (aishah) to order more more more ;p;p

Ayumi/Amoi (Hana) said...

hehe.. glad both of u like it.. :)
thanks again for order from me.. (n_n)v