De Sweet Bite

De Sweet Bite

Friday, May 2, 2008

To Faisal Singapore


My cuppies go to Singapore.. my new friend ordered from me..
should have another box.. 4get to take pic.. aiyakk.. eat vitamin A(ants) to much i guess.. hehhe..
For Singaporeans who want to order, i can deliver to Singapore but the price will change to $dolar.. unless u meet me at JB causeway so the price will be in RM
Happy Munching.. (n_n)v

- Thanks nyonya for the cuppies....everyone likes it at home, had to take it to work for some friends and turn up not enugh so next day bring some more...the chocolate is nice cause its not overly sweet.
My sis even says too afraid too eat(sayang) cause the deco too nice......heeeheee....thanks again..for the cuppies and the delivery (Faisal)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks nyonya for the cuppies....everyone likes it at home, had to take it to work for some friends and turn up not enugh so next day bring some more...the chocolate is nice cause its not overly sweet.
My sis even says too afraid too eat(sayang) cause the deco too nice......heeeheee....thanks again..for the cuppies and the delivery