De Sweet Bite

De Sweet Bite

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Back to Business



23062009 (0016)

Hi guys!
I'm back to business..


Last Sunday every dad in this world sambut father's day..
so i guess i'm not too late to wish HAPPY FATHER'S DAY especially to my Ayah.. my Abang.. my BIL (bro in law) and my friends yg da jadi dad.. wish u guys will b e great dad to ur childrens.. amin..

I love my dad super duper much.. how he treat me masa kite kecik.. suke ikut my dad g masjid..remember how he pampered me.. teringat masakan my dad.. mudah2an i can take care of him with all my life.. thanks a lot Ayah n Emak for ur loved.. loved both of u sooooo much.. thanks for all ur supports.. muacss

PROMOTION..


Flavor : Chocolate Moist Cake (not sponge cake.. )
Topping : Chocolate Ganache (nyummy.. )
Price : RM45 (Normal price RM50)
Designs : Pokadot only (as above picture's design)
Date : until 9hb July 2009

Make sure u guys order n taste our nyummy chocolate moist cake... (n_n)v

Cupcakes price still same as before..
16pcs = RM38
25pcs = RM55

Once I confirm u guys order, u guys need to pay deposit.. (i'll give my account later.. )
After u guys email me, please SMS me..

take care guys..

Happy Munching!!
regards,
Yumi/@moi

No comments: