De Sweet Bite

De Sweet Bite

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Temporarily Closed



11062009 (1022)

Thanks guys for u guys order.. my new and my old customers.. Thanks for recommend me to u guys friends.. Thanks a lot!!

I'm not taking any order from 11-19th June 2009.. Any question bout any dE Sweet Bite please Gmail (de.sweet.bite@gmail.com) Once u guys gmail me, please SMS me.. i'm afraid some of u guys email masuk SPAM..

This blog still need to modify.. so this blog got lack some info.. I will try to organize when i hv spare time.. (sumtimes 24hours is not enuff when u're busy ^^")

After this all delivery i'll send by myself(no helping from my adik anymore.. sob sob.. he'll practical at Shah Alam..)

If u guys want to order please please order early k..
Once i confirm u guys order, I'll give CIMB account so u guys can deposit..

Happy Munching guys!!
See u soon.. ^^

yumi/amoi

1 comment:

Niniekartini said...

Teruskan usaha, semoga dgn blog baru yumi akan semakin berjaya! Wish you all the best!