De Sweet Bite

De Sweet Bite

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wedding Cakes

This is few pics my customers order..
Thanks a lot guys for ur support and for ur recommend.. ^^

By d way, dE Sweet Bite is based @ home @ Tmn Saujana.. So I dont hv shop..(hoping 1 day..amin ^^ )

If u guys want to order :

1. Email me.. (de.sweet.bite@gmail.com)
2. SMS me.. with ur adress... afraid that ur email automatic at SPAM.. ^^"
3. I will reply ur email and confirm d order.. ^^


Happy Munching (n_n)v




Thanks to Anuar and her sis for their order..
Semoga perkahwinan kekal hingga ke akhir hayat.. amin :)
Anuar order wedding cake with edible image on top.. ^^
Email me for d price.. :)

Kek bawah

Kek atas

2 tier wedding cakes

Cupcakes

Steam buttercream wedding cake..
Thanks a lot Ina for ur order.. ^^
Semoga perkahwinan kekal hingga ke akhir hayat.. amin :)


Cupcakes+Steamed Buttercream Cake..
di order oleh Kak Maria..
Kak Maria order utk adik laki..
Thanks a lot for ur order.. ^^

Chocolate Fudge Cake di order oleh Wan as her wedding's cake..
Edible image on top..
Email me for d price.. ^^

2 comments:

Edibleprint said...

nice edible image... dah tgk website kita ker.. hehehe... tgk2 lah dulu.. kalau nak order leh hantar sampai umah kot, sbb dekat jek... www.edibleprint.com.my

john said...

Wow, amazing work. I love that even the design aspects of the cakes are three-dimensional, with bits and pieces curling up off the Wedding Cakes.