De Sweet Bite

De Sweet Bite

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Welcome 2010

Salam..
Happy New Year!! err.. even late for 2 weeks ^^"
Quite busy with my life.. n till now still try to manage my time with my other job and my commitment.. Here few of pics which my customers order.. Thanks a lot guys for ur guys support.. Price for cupcakes still d same.

16pcs RM38
25pcs RM55

Even gula naik or some of ingredients naik, d price still same.. And my price quite cheap compare to other cupcake's maker.. and my price mmg sama start 2 years ago.. :)
If u guys want to order let me know at least 1 week.. and if kurang 1 week, just try call me.. in case my schedule free I'll take u guys order.. :)

Once u guys email me (de.sweet.bite@gmail.com) please SMS me with ur email address.. takut masuk Spam.. ^^"

Happy Munching!!

regards,
yumi / @moi








No comments: